If you see F7 flashing on your appliance’s display, it is not draining well. Most likely, the drain has gotten blocked. Please, do the following:
- Switch off the unit and disconnect it from the mains
- Remove the ‘coarse filter’ (squeeze the tabs and lift it off)
- Remove the screws around the ‘fine filter’ and ‘main filter’ and lift the filters off.
- Take off the black adapter and check the sump area. If it is dirty or there are debris in it, clean it.
- Rinse out the filters and in hot and soapy water.
- Put the adapter (first!) and filters back in their positions. The filters must be replaced in the order reversed to removal.
- Connect the unit to the mains and run it. Most likely, the error will be gone.
If water in your area is hard, your filters will get covered with deposits pretty soon. You should be prepared for having to clean filters in chemical agents or replace filters every year.