The OE error appears when there is a drain problem: the water is not draining properly. Not unlikely, something is wrong with the drain pump. Also, the drain hose may be clogged or kinked. If you find any blockages, take steps to remove them. Most likely, the error will go away. Check the float switch to ensure it is not blocked either.
HERE ARE SOME DETAILS ON FIXING THE OE ERROR:
The error code means that the dishwasher fails to drain by the programmed time. It can be too slow to drain, or not drain at all. In most cases, the problem results from a clogged or bent drain hose or blocked/faulty drain pump.
- Check the drain hose and be sure it is positioned properly and not bent
- Make sure it is not clogged
- Make sure the wall drain is not clogged or blocked
- Be sure that your dishwasher features an AIR GAP or HIGH DRAIN LOOP. If it does not, the washer will drain, but there will always be some water at the bottom.
- If you see any damage in the drain hose or another part, replace it.