Electrolux dishwashers can display the error in the following situations:
- The waste water does not drain for more than a minute.
- The drain filter is clogged.
- Drain pump malfunction.
- The drain hose is clogged or twisted.
- The pressure switch is out of order.
The drain filter is often clogged with food leftovers, small debris, glass fragments. Therefore, it is important to clean it twice a month.
What to do and how to improve the situation? Eliminate the system failure by resetting the error:
- remove the plug from the socket for 10-15 minutes;
- connect it again and look at the screen.
Are the icons still there? In this case, we need to make a minor repair:
- inspect the drain hose – it must be level, without any kinks;
- close the water supply and disconnect the hose from the sewer (siphon);
- remove the clogging.
The cause of the failure can hide in the pressure switch or drain pump. In this case, you need to completely disconnect the machine from all communications, turn it over and put it on the back to get access to the bottom. Next, remove the cover (if there is any) and take a look at the pump and the water level sensor. You can inspect and check the parts, as well as replace them if necessary.
The valve contacts can be checked by multimeter. If there are breakages in the electrical or mechanical part, then the part must be replaced.