The 1E/OE code indicates a blockage, which affects the draining process: the machine cannot drain well. Happily, this can be easy: just clean the fine filter system and sump. If that does not work, there may be a more serious problem, which requires professional help.
How Do I Clean the Fine Filter and Sump?
ATTENTION! If you have just switched off your dishwasher, do not do any steps immediately! Open the door and let the systems cool down.
- Open the door and find the filter assembly at the bottom’s center.
- Turn the filter handle counterclockwise. Thus you will open the filter compartment door.
- Remove the filter door and the micro filter, which is located underneath.
- Clean debris, if any, from the micro filter and the filter door. Rinse them out under running water.
- Check the sump at the bottom of the drain and remove any dirt or debris.
- Put the micro filter and filter door back in their places.
- Lock the filter door handle by turning it clockwise.