Error codes denote specific technical problems, and they are intended for facilitating users’ search for causes of malfunctions. If there is the E08 code flashing eight times, pausing and repeating, the machine is experiencing a problem with the motor. Most likely, it is due to a faulty motor speed sensor. This is the pat that needs to be checked immediately.
How to Diagnose and Fix Fault Code E08
Now you know where to look for the problem. If your washer has stopped after spinning rapidly, there is a problem with the sensor. Try to turn it manually. If the drum is turning, check the sensor. If it is not turning, most likely, there is a problem with the motor.
Please, do the following:
- Turn off and disconnect your machine from the mains.
- Check the speed sensor.
- Make sure that the wiring is not loose and all connections are firm.
- Check the motor if it is not turning.
Once all bad parts have been replaced and wiring fixed, there should be no fault codes flashing on the LED screen when you turn your appliance on.
If you are still facing issues and not sure what to do, call a trained technician. Repaircare hires experienced and devoted specialists. The company offers:
- A fixed-price service with all parts provided
- Contacts with engineers around the UK
- High quality service with polite and dedicated staff