What happens when this code appears:
- A machine stops in the middle of a cycle.
- The door won’t open.
- Water won’t drain from the machine.
Why it happens:
Most likely, there is a drain problem. Do the following:
- Switch on the washer to ensure that the pump is functional.
- Make sure that the drain hose is not clogged or kinked.
- Switch off the washer and disconnect it from the mains.
- Check the wiring at the pump and make sure the pump is rotating.
- Make sure the pump filter is not blocked by debris or foreign objects.
- Plug it back in and restart.
If the code does not go away, contact your technical service provider and use professional help.