The LD error in Cabrio washers means that the machine is not draining properly. To remedy the problem, please, do the following steps:
- Check the pump and the drain hose for clogs and debris and clear them if necessary.
- Make sure the drain pump’s impeller is in a good shape: if it is deformed or damaged, replace it.
- Disconnect the tub hose from the pump and make sure it is not blocked.
- Check voltage at the pump.
- If you find none of the problems mentioned above, replace the drain pump motor.